Saturday was a Crazy BUSY day! To start it off, Jen and I decided last minute to plan a baby shower for Jeanette so we put it together in a few days and it turned out great. Danny took Brooklyn to the Children's Museum with Phil and cousins Jack and Brian. It was great to enjoy the party and let them have a little cousin time.
Baby Stooksbury's first baby doll
Diaper Bag full of great goodies thanks to Auntie Jen
One of my favorite things to get. Thanks to everyone that came it turned out great and Jeanette got some great things and is trying to prepare and adjust to all the PINK things.Thank you Jen for having it at your house and for doing do much work to prepare for the shower. You are the best!
After the shower we went home and got ready for Cousin Jason and Stephanie's engagement party. I didn't get any pictures we were not there very long. We left B to hang out with the family and went to Tim and Megan's Wedding.
This is our good friend Tim with his step son Tanner. Danny has been friends with Tim for over 12 years they have been like brothers to each other. He is a great person and friend. It was such a great moment to watch Tim get married and to finally see him settled down and so dang happy. Megan is a great woman for him they help complete each other and will make a great family.
Such a beautiful wedding. The setting was amazing and everything about it was perfect they did a great job.
The house view from the top of the property, this was Dave Winner's house owner of Fabtech Motorsports. Simply gorgeous.
Lisa, Andrea and I enjoying the view.
The happy Couple, Mr. and Mrs. Cecil
Aw what a cute family
Love these guys, Dan and Andrea
This was a great way to end our Saturday, we are so glad that we were able to make it to celebrate the wedding of the Cecil family. We wish you so much love and wonderful memories for many many years to come. It was great to see our friends that we have not seen in a very long time and to be able to enjoy our evening together. Thank you for including us in your special day.
2 more days!!
10 years ago










1 comment:
It looks like Jeanette's baby shower turned out nice. I am so sorry I wasn't able to make it. I will get her something! I am so happy that she is having a girl! Beautiful wedding!
Post a Comment