Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hearst Castle

Sorry life has been crazy busy so I have A LOT of catching up to do. On our way back from Pismo we decided to take the extra hour and drive along the coast back home and stop at Hearst Castle since neither of us had been there.

Waiting for the tour to begin gotta love the beach and the morning gloom.
This pool was used for Cacoon? I believe.
Do miss the palm trees in Cali
Another indoor pool amazing tile work and so much gold. It was a neat place to tour through but do not recommend going there when you just get back from Europe things just don't look as beautiful. I got spoiled on that trip.
Across the road all the seals were on the beach shedding there winter coat. It was amazing they were everywhere you looked and loud.
Danny was taking pictures as he was driving since B ans I were napping.

1 comment:

Gramma Linda said...

Love her sleeping picture in her carseat! She had a busy day!