Friday, October 24, 2008

Baby Names?

So Danny and I have been struggling with a name for our baby girl. We have a few in mind, but none that we are totally excited about. Part of me thinks when she comes we will look at her and give her a name then, but it does not hurt to get a little feedback from others.

So here is a list of some possible names, Vote below!
Voting Ends Nov 28, 2008

PollPub.com VoteWhat should we name our baby girl?
Addison Brooklyn Kaitlyn Abby Riley

View Results

Poll powered by PollPub.com Free Polls










We appreciate your opinion and any suggestions. Thanks

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sent by our friend Lisa:
I say Addison!!! I wanted it and Tavo said NOOOO. I think it is super cute. It is soo nice to see pictures of someone else who is pregnant! I am 35 weeks and I have gained 31 pounds. So don't feel bad. The pumpkin patch is so different than here. It looks like it is so pretty, and you have clean air!

Amy said...

Thank you for your sweet comments about my old age:)

I love baby girl names, I have a list with tons of names that I will never get to use:( I should have given each kid three middle names!

I love Addison, Brooklyn would be my second choice.

Johnson Family said...

Those are cute names...I like Addison, Brooklyn or Katelyn. Something to consider...how do those names sound shortened as a nick name, and how can other children tease them. Sorry, I am weired and think of all those stupid things. I think you are pretty safe with all those names! Good luck they are all so cute!

Marin and Matt said...

My vote is for Brooklyn and then Addison. Would you call her Addison or Addy?

Anonymous said...

I'm the only vote for Abby....but I would make it Abygail (or some spelling like this) and call her Aby.

Love and miss you guys!!!

The Casida Family- Todd, Jen, Nathan, Trevor and Madison said...

I love Addison! So cute! Brooklyn is my second choice, but I think of Ricky when I hear that name because he used to want to name his daughter Brooklyn. There are a million Abbys and Kaitlyns right now, so beware!

Love and miss you tons!

Tiffanyk10 said...

I pick Addison. It is original and totally cute. I love the fact that you could call her Addy.

Anonymous said...

Mom #2(Karen) says Addison Adair is too cute and of course Addie would be fun too for a nickname. Hum, Addie and Maddie. That could get interesting. Love you guys. Cant wait!!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved the blog. It is so cool to see all of the families enjoying their children. As far as names go... Diana Nicole is my all time favorite!! Take care, Diane PS Get an epidural at 4cm!!!