Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We went to Linder Farms to go to the Pumpkin Patch with the Johnson Family -Cherlyn and kids, her brother-in-law Kirk and Danielle and their kids, and Grandpa and Grandma Johnson. It was another great day lots of people came out because the weather was so nice. Our first stop on the hay ride was to the petting zoo.
Caleb the only 14 yr old on the pony ride, at least he was on the big horse. He was so proud!
Eliza loving the pony
We couldn't find Lucas, he was the first in line for the pony ride
Miranda wanted to join the fun too
The family getting ready to find pumpkins
Eliza found her pumpkin
Lucas found his pumpkin too
We found our baby pumpkin (I am 34 weeks here getting way big)
My sister
The happy nieces and nephews
The Johnson clan
Eliza and Uncle Danny playing at Kirk and Danielle's after the pumpkin patch. I have some funny video that I will post later.

No comments: