Monday, October 27, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

Danny and Ricky getting the pumpkins ready
Graveyard, dessert! Yummy
Our baby's pumpkin, can u tell it is a pacifier? Danny designed it I think it looks good
Pacifier before cutting it out
The back side of our pumpkin, Batty
The front side of our pumpkin, Two-faced
The final pumpkins: Bat on far left - Jake's, Two-faced and pacifier - Dan and Shan, Castle on far right-Hannah

4 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Wow, look at all your hidden talents! Good job on the pumpkins. We still need to get ours. Yep, I'm pretty much a loser mom!

Tiffanyk10 said...

I could use you guys tonight when we carve pumpkins!

Amy said...

Very cute pumpkins! Kai hates carving pumpkins- I wish he was all into it like Danny and Richard.
Love the cute little pacifier pumpkin.
I read the Twilight series while I was pregnant with Malachi. The author, Stephenie Meyer is a BYU alumni. The story line sounds really cheesey, but it is really worth reading. You should check it out.
Thank you for the tip about cafepress.com was it? I am going to check it out.

The Casida Family- Todd, Jen, Nathan, Trevor and Madison said...

Us loser moms need to band together! No pumpkins here yet either. Maybe tomorrow night...
I need you professionals here to help us!
Shan! I am very disappointed that you haven't read the Twilight series yet. I thought I knew you so well!