Don't forget to Vote for a name on the blog below!
The girl has got clothes, some are hanging, some in the dresser, and the rest in the 2 boxes in the closet. The closet is part hers and part dads work stuff!
Here is the swing, I put together so proud. I only needed a little help with the feet part.
The dresser/changing table prior to crib being put up. The dresser and end table were mine that I had growing up at my parents. We were glad to find a crib to match so we could keep using the furniture.
Let the construction begin
Getting there, looking good
The bedding, can't believe the pink, never thought I would have a pink room!
Ta Da! So proud it is all done and took no time at all
So excited now all we need is for a healthy baby girl to arrive!









3 comments:
I love the crib! How cool that it can match your old furniture! I hated pink until the day I found out that I was pregnant with Cambria - I mean until the day I found out she was a girl! All of a sudden I loved pink- after being surrounded by boys it was so refreshing! I love your bedding!
So cute, Shan! I love the bedding and colors you chose! It all looks fantastic!
It's all so exciting isn't it? And it's amazing how many clothes little girls "need" I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment