Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cousin Lisa got hitched!

On July 25, 2009 we got the opportunity to go to So Cal and celebrate Danny's cousin Lisa's wedding. I was super excited to go, we have been so excited for Lisa since she announced the engagement last year( OK maybe I have been a bit more excited). We told Lisa we would not miss it. She found a great guy named Chris. they complete each other and are a great couple. When you are around them you can tell they are so in love and happy with each other. As you will be able to tell from the pictures that Lisa is unique, which is another reason why I was excited to go to the wedding. I knew it was going to be different than any that we have been to. The happy couple. Mr and Mrs. Pokracki
The center pieces, her friend made them. They were paper mache (sp?) and everyone was painted different. The theme was Day of the Dead or All Souls' Day.
I am not the only one that gave B those Cheeks!Paige and B
This was the fun cake! The cake topper are bride and groom skeletons feeding each other cake, only Lisa would find the perfect cake topper.
Cousins - Geno, Danny and Jason

Nana and B striking a pose, sassy girls!
B loves Auntie Dina

Thank you Lisa and Chris for letting us celebrate your special day with you. We had a great time. Remember when I was in Oregon and I had to visit Urgent Care for Acid Indigestion, well it came back at the wedding. So unfortunately we had to leave before all the dancing and the cake. I was sad, but felt awful. Although Maria brought me some left over cake and it was so yummy!

No comments: