
It is official my parents got there mission call, they will be leaving all there wonderful children and grandchildren to serve the Lord in London, England in the family history center. They report to the
MTC on Monday October 19, 2009 and will be gone for 18 LONG months. Yes as you can tell I am quite saddened by this. I part of me has never wanted them to go, then I excepted it with the thought that they would be going stateside and I could visit. Although England is great and I would love to travel to Europe, it is so dang expensive. I am saving my pennies now. I am so happy for my parents just selfishly sad for me, I like to call my mom whenever I want and know that they will be there when I visit. I know this will be an amazing experience for them and they
totally deserve to go away and
experience new things, but mom and dad won't you miss these beautiful faces! :)

Your precious grandchildren, they are going to miss you tons and they will be so grown up when you come back.

Can't imagine how different Brooklyn will look when they return.

Your gonna miss these cheeks! WE (I) am going to miss you guys and I want you to know that I Love you and am incredibly
grateful to have you as my parents and for all the things that you have provided and done for me. Thanks for always being there for me and our family. Now you have to learn how to Blog and Skype so we can keep in touch.
2 comments:
Wow! That's great news. Tell them congrats from me.
That is great news and what a great place to serve a mission! I can't imagine how hard it is for you guys though....it would be so hard not to have your parents there. Just think of the wonderful blessings your family will receive and know it's only for a short time. Please tell your Mom and Dad congrats from us!
Post a Comment