Sunday, August 23, 2009

Last Day in California

We were originally only supposed to stay for a long weekend, but decided to stay the rest of the week and drive back to Boise with Kristian and Dani Barnett. So we were able to see a few more people and do lots of of things with the family. I am bummed I did not take pictures with everyone we saw. SO I shall mention them and next time for sure take pictures. It was great seeing Lee, Lori and cutie Damon. They are such a cute family and good friends, it was great having dinner with you guys. I got to run over with Brooklyn to see the Casida/Chitwood family before they left for family vacation. Brooklyn was being very cuddly to Aunt Jen it was quite cute. Thanks Sean for the chocolate covered macadamia nuts, so yummy! We also got to see Linda Johnson, bummed we missed Sarah and Gordy, next time for sure. I was excited to see Linda it was B's first time meeting her, she is a great person so lucky to have them as a second family in our lives. We had a good trip, sorry that we missed a lot of people next time we will better plan what we are doing and how long we are staying so we can make plans in advance. We love you all and miss you tons!
We visited Grandma Adair, this is a 3 generations picture
Great Grandma Adair, B and Nana
She is looking more like a little next to dad - the two baldies!
Grandma and B
This is what happens when dad puts her to sleep, she gets to sleep on the bed and suck her thumb! Danny's thinking whatever works to get her to sleep :)

No comments: