Friday, November 14, 2008

Baby News!

First thing, I have some funny video that I need to post of my Pre-Natal Water Aerobics class doing a routine to Thriller for Halloween (I know you can't wait for that one) and our niece Eliza being a goofball, once I resize them for uploading you will all get the pleasure of enjoying them.

Then I just wanted to give you an update on the latest and greatest around here. I went to the doctors Thursday and had Ultrasound #5 to see how big the baby is and how I am progressing. Based on the measurements they estimate the baby to be about 8lbs 1oz. I will be 38 weeks Saturday so big baby her she comes! Thanks to the genetics on my moms side of the family there is no stopping being in the "9lb Club" direct quote from my mom.

I am dilated to a 3 now and have been having all the normal signs of beginning labor, no big contractions yet! My goal is to try and go to the mall today finish last minute Christmas shopping and walk this baby out! If I do not have this baby on my own I will be induced on Monday Nov 24 to hopefully prevent a 10lb baby from joining our family.

I would post the ultrasound pic, but they are not that clear in person so a scanned version would be even harder to see. We were told she has hair, must be from the Italian side, my family produces bald babies. So that is were we are at next time hopefully pics of your new family. Wish me luck I think I will need it.

2 comments:

Tiffanyk10 said...

I am so excited for you. Just remember, you can do it. No matter how hard it gets, you can do it. I can't wait to see pictures of her!

The Casida Family- Todd, Jen, Nathan, Trevor and Madison said...

Tell that baby girl that it would be much more convenient for me if she waits until next weekend to make her debut:) All of my babysitters are booked this week! Work on that, will you?! After all, it is all about me, isn't it?