Monday, November 17, 2008

I have been tagged by Robin

1. 8 Shows I watch
  • News
  • ER
  • Friday Night Lights (Danny's Favorite Show)
  • Gossip Girl
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Jon and Kate Plus 8
  • Grey's Anatomy (spend time and good meals with friends)
  • One Tree Hill
2. 8 Favorite Restaurants
  • BJ's (miss the pizza and pozookies)
  • Red Robin
  • Olive Garden - haven't discovered a good Italian Restaurant here
  • Islands (miss california for this place)
  • El Ranchito (miss the homemade tortillas and flour chips)
  • Fiesta Guadalajara / Cafe Ole'
  • Good Chinese Food (have not found that yet either)
  • RAM Restaurant
3. 8 Things That Happened Yesterday
  • Slept in that was nice for a change
  • Did Laundry
  • Updated Blog
  • Went for a walk
  • Finished updating Blog with Videos
  • Went to Matt and Marin's for dinner
  • Played games on Wii ( I am not good at tennis, but rocked at bowling amazing I always suck at video games, laughed lots watching boxing and Danny try to bowl)
  • Came home watched a little TV and went to bed
4. 8 Things I'm Looking Forward Too
  • Having this baby
  • My baby not being to big ( wishful thinking doesn't hurt)
  • Parents visiting
  • Going to Costco have not been there in a long time
  • Thanksgiving hopefully at home!
  • Christmas with visiting family
  • Our new family pictures
  • Having this BABY
5. 8 Things On My Wish List
  • Maid
  • Chef
  • Healthy baby girl
  • California to stop going to hell - between fires, taxes, protests -not a happy state right now
  • My own house
  • Danny's business picking up
  • Being able to continue staying at home to be a mom
  • To be a good mom
6. 8 Things I Love
  • My husband
  • My baby
  • My family
  • My friends
  • My new life
  • That I don't commute anymore
  • Freedom
  • The power of Prayers
7. 8 Things I Can't Stand
  • Not being able to find the affordable house
  • Coming up with answers for this survey
  • Coming up with meal ideas
  • Cleaning toilets
  • When the house is messy
  • Putting clean dishes away
  • the Duvet cover on my bed
  • Renting -not being able to put things on the walls or paint
8. 8 People to Tag - Your IT!
  • Marin
  • Jennifer - if u do Robins you have done both!
  • Jeanette - if u do Robins you have done both!
  • Amy
  • Stephanie -if you do Robins you have done both!
  • Tiffany
  • Lauren

1 comment:

Amy said...

Dang- I was hoping you wouldn't tag me:)