So we just had a super intense situation! Shanny was tired of the pain so she asked for the epidural. The epidural specialist came in and started doing his thing. Shanny's spaces in her back are really small so it was a little slow to get the procedure done. Meanwhile the baby's heart rate started dropping. We had 4 nurses and the doctor in here before we knew it. Shan was on hands and knees as the nurses were trying to relieve some pressure. She was at 4cm, then to 9.5 cm in an hour and fifteen minutes! After some O2 and the new position, baby's heart rate came up. Shanny now lays much more comfortable with the new medicine, but is feeling some "pressure." Nurse say's we are getting close and it time to save some energy for the grand finale. Wish us luck!
4 comments:
good luck guys! we love you soooooo much! -your little family
I need a live webcam! Of course pointed towards the wall. I don't want to see anything I just want to hear what's going on. How's Shanny and the baby doing?
I'm with Jeanette! The waiting is killing me!
We are so excited here in Simi Valley too! Keep us posted......good luck!
Post a Comment