Monday, November 24, 2008

The Calm before the

Okay, so we had all kinds of action early, now Shanny's been pushing for 3.5 hours. We can see the babies head but she just won't peek at the world. The doc gave the option for vacuum assistance but Shan decided to push a bit longer. Shanny has been super strong, she's getting a bit tired but hopefully the second wind will come. I've tried talking the baby out, bribery, threatened to ground her, but she still feels best inside Mama. Ahhhh well I guess she'll come eventually..

7 comments:

Tiffanyk10 said...

I'm totally crying right now. I know how amazing this day is for you guys. I can't wait to see pictures!!! I'm praying for you guys.

Marin and Matt said...

Keep up the good work. We are thinking of you guys. Just think soon enough you will be holding your little princess in your arms.

The Casida Family- Todd, Jen, Nathan, Trevor and Madison said...

Finally an update! Yay!I had to drive to your mom's house to find out if there was any news because Jeanette and i couldn't wait any longer! Just do the vacuum- Nate's head was only cone shaped for a day or two. Stay strong my Shan! Love you guys!

Amy said...

Keep it coming!! I can't wait to hear more! I am so excited for you!!

Stephanie said...

so glad to hear she arrived- hope all are safe and resting. we love you guys! -steph&fam

Johnson Family said...

Keep up the good work, it will all be over soon! Keep us posted, we are so excited to see her!

The Casida Family- Todd, Jen, Nathan, Trevor and Madison said...

Um,hellooo...you're slacking here. We want pictures and updates! Put the baby down and get to work Danny!