Love those prego pictures! I always wanted to do that but always felt like to much of a whale! I love how Danny is so into it too! Kai was never like that I always felt like I was on my own- so count your blessing!
I can't believe she measures at 8 pounds!!! I wish I knew how to spedd up delivery for you!!
Did you decide on a name? Did you post a winner that I missed?
Here it is our official family blog. Now that we have our precious Brooklyn Rose we get to share even more photos and events. I hope you enjoy watching her grow up as much as we do. Our hearts are filled with so much love for her.
We are so blessed to be able to have such great family and friends in our lives. Thank you for all your love and support.
Danny and I are "high school sweethearts" we dated for 10 years before getting married in April of 2005. We grew up in La Habra, CA and now live in Boise, ID. We are hoping to raise our family in a great place.
1 comment:
Love those prego pictures! I always wanted to do that but always felt like to much of a whale! I love how Danny is so into it too! Kai was never like that I always felt like I was on my own- so count your blessing!
I can't believe she measures at 8 pounds!!! I wish I knew how to spedd up delivery for you!!
Did you decide on a name? Did you post a winner that I missed?
Post a Comment