Monday, August 17, 2009

Lazy

This summer has been crazy and I have tons to Blog about, but no motivation. However I do not feel that bad since no one else has updated in a while as well. So HA! Now that we are home for a while with no future plans, except maybe for my birthday, I will get caught up. So eventually there will be tons of pics and event news to entertain you or just the grandma's. I know you are excited! Ta Ta for now my fellow Blogging Buddies.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes nana is looking for new pictures. I'm on my way to phoenix and enjoy
viewing your blog.
I took karl to the doctor on fri and found that he has pneumonia. He's
doing much better. He working from home all week and no working out at the
gym.
We had a nice weekend with Cara around. Mark was very pleasant.
Kris and josh get off ok? Nice to have things back to normal for a few
weeks.
Kisses for my baby.
Love mom

Amy said...

Sometimes blogging can seem overwhelming- especially when you seem to have a lot of events that you want to post! You guys have been so busy lately I don't blame you for taking a break to catch your breath!

adairfamily said...

Thanks Amy, I know I can always count on you to have regular updates. I downloaded my camera last night there was 514 pics that made me even less motivated, but excited to post so perhaps tonight after B is asleep I will post a few things.

Marin and Matt said...

I am right there with you. I have 2 months with no new blogs & no desire to do it.

Johnson Family said...

I am feeling your blogging blues....i have so much blogging to get caught up on I don't even want to start. If it makes you feel any better I had about 3500 pictures from our USA trip. Little by little it is getting on my blog. Hope you had a great summer and can't wait to see your pictures!