Dr. King just stopped by. Shan is having a great start. In order to speed the labor process it's common for the doctor the "break the water." So about 5 minutes ago the doctor performed that simple task, so we should be on our way to the races. They estimate we could be here another 7-10 hours, but everyone is different.
Here's a pic of the baby's heart monitor (110-160) beats per minute is good. Yeah, pretty fast!









4 comments:
Have you decided on a name yet? Can't wait to see her. I just came back from LAX and mom and dad are excited to see you. Dad was also excited to hear that Danny ordered the paper for him. I hope she comes fast because it gets boring waiting around for the big moment. Love you guys!
SO EXCITING! This is going to be the longest day ever! Good thing I didn't come today- I have had the stomach flu all weekend and am still a little woozy. I lost my phone so you better keep this blog up to date! I love you guys! Stay strong my Shan! Danny, you take extra good care of my girl!XOXO!
Yahoo!! I can't wait for you two to be parents!!
What a cute couple!
Post a Comment